Please join us. Membership is free!
Why join YISC?
Successful management of invasive species requires the shared cooperation of a variety of agencies, organizations, user groups and individuals. YISC provides a forum in which to discuss and carry out cooperative and innovative solutions.
YISC is a non-government, non-profit organization that has a broad membership with members from municipal, territorial, federal and First Nation governments, non-profit organizations, industry and private citizens. A strong membership demonstrates that Yukoners care about being invasive-
Benefits of joining YISC
As a member, you will:
- Add your voice to ours in advocating for prevention and control of invasive species
- Strengthen our applications for funding
- Receive our quarterly newsletter with updates on current issues, events, volunteer opportunities, and YISC projects
- Be eligible to participate in periodic prize draws
- Have voting capacity at the AGM
- Be able to play an active role in any of YISC’s committees.
How to join YISC
YISC membership is free and open to anyone willing to work collaboratively to respond to the threat of invasive species in Yukon. Simply fill out the application form below